- 1 cup yogurt (any flavor)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of 100% fruit juice (any flavor)
- 1 cup cut-up fruit (fresh, frozen or canned)*
*If you use fresh or canned fruit, add ice cubes to the blender until desired consistency is reached.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Put yogurt, banana and fruit juice in a blender.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Add fresh, frozen or canned fruit a little bit at a time.
- If you need to use ice cubes, add them a little bit at a time and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Yields about 2 servings
Source: Eat Fit- University of CA-Davis
Serving Size ½ recipe (13.4 ounces) Servings Per Recipe 2
Calories 210 Calories from Fat 15
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 43g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Nutrition facts based on standard recipe using low fat vanilla yogurt, 100% orange juice, and fresh strawberries.
Additional recipes and resources:
Last updated July 26, 2019